Italy Economy Real Time Data Charts

Edward Hugh is only able to update this blog from time to time, but he does run a lively Twitter account with plenty of Italy related comment. He also maintains a collection of constantly updated Italy economy charts together with short text updates on a Storify dedicated page Italy - Lost in Stagnation?


Friday, February 23, 2007

I'm Back

Hi everyone. Sorry nothing much has been happening here of late. I have been extremely busy, and to some extent my blogging energy has been going elsewhere. Not least among the recent commitments I have taken on has been the creation of the new global blog Global Economy Matters.

However, developments in Italy's ever-fragile political system have suddenly awoken me from my lethargic slumbers. Two posts now to follow in quick succession.

No comments: